SHG 160W Lightweight Folding Solar Panel
- 160W mono-crystalline
- Max power: 8.89A
- Open ciruit voltage: 21.12
- 9kg Ultra-Light Weight Material
- Tier 1 Korean Made Solar Cells
- Black powder coated frame
- Rubber stoppers on panel/legs
- LCD Regulator with built in volt meter and two USB ports
- Latest Korean made technology solar cells with highest efficiency compared to solar cells made in China
- Half the weight of glass older technology panels
- 6mm 5m thick cable with Andersons
- Anderson to Alligator (clips)
- Australian designed
Mention codeword BRADMAN to get $50 off strictly for the next month
Access 12 Volt Shop are proud to announce the latest technology in Australia with the new 6kg ultra light weight 160W mono-crystalline fold up solar panel by Deutsche Technologies.
The new light weight panels use FR4 which is a half the weight of standard glass and still has more damage resistant than glass.
What is FR4?
FR-4is a composite material composed of woven fiberglass cloth with an epoxy resin binder that is flame resistant (self-extinguishing) and ultra-strong.
TUV Certification is a independent certification designed to ensure goods are fit and safe for use, also providing certification for various international standards, such as ISO9001:2008 (quality management system).