Solarking 200AH 12V Lithium Iron LiFePo4 Deep Cycle Battery
SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead acid batteries. Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and a built-in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead acid battery you can continue to use your same battery charging system as the built-in battery management system with do the rest for you. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead acid batteries so the recovery will me much quicker.
This model SolarKing lithium battery use’s Active cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assist’s in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Operating Temperature Range:-20°C ~ +60°C
- VoltageV :12.8VDC
- Amperage :200AH
- Max Discharge Rates:1C
- Max Continuous Current:100A
- Max 10 Second Pulse :150A
- Min Charge Current :2A
- Nominal Charge Current:30A
- Max Charge Current :100A
- Max Charge Voltage :14.8V
- Cell Balancing:5AH Nominal (8AH Peak) charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD :2000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 80% DOD :3000 Cycles
- Cycles@ 50% DOD :3500 Cycles
- Cycles@ 30% DOD :8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out :10.0VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage :30.4V
- Terminal :T10