Q Cells Q.PEAK-G4.1 300-320W Solar Panel
The new high-performance module Q.PEAK-G4.1 is the ideal solution for residential buildings thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM. The world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
The new Q.PEAK-G4.1 is a mono-crystalline solar module with performance classes up to 305Wp and an efficiency of up to 18.6%. Q.PEAK-G4.1 solar modules offer higher yields over smaller surface areas. Q.ANTUM Technology combined with the outstanding Q CELLS module architecture made this possible.
The front surface of the Q.PEAK-G4.1 enhances the visual appearance of even the most exclusive private house system. The Q CELLS Anti LID Technology eliminates light induced degradation (LID), which can greatly reduce system performance, almost completely.
Other conventional monocrystalline solar cells will lose much of their initial performance, once exposed to sunlight. With Q.PEAK-G4.1 this is not the case, thanks to Anti LID Technology.
- Nominal Power - 300 to 320 Wp
- Efficiency - Up to 19.5 %
- Maximum System Voltage - 1000 V
- Wind/Snow Load - 4000 / 5400
- Dimensions - 1670mm x 1000mm x 32mm
- Weight - 18.5 kg
- Front Cover - 3.2mm thermally pre-stressed glass with anti-reflection technology
- Back Cover - Composite film
- Frame - Black anodised aluminium
- Cell - 6 × 10 monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar cells
- Junction box - 85-115mm × 60-80mm x 15-20mm
- Protection class - ≥IP67, with bypass diodes
- Cable - 4mm² Solar cable; (+) ≥1000mm, (-) ≥1000mm
- Connector - Stäubli MC4; IP68