EP Solar EPEVER Triron Series Solar Charge Controller 20A TRIRON2210N
The TRIRON series controllers are modular-designed products based on six MPPT solar controller models. The main unit (Power Module)(TRIRON-N) is a solar controller which can be integrated with different display and interface modules to meet a variety of functional requirements. The TRIRON N series controllers can automatically identify and load the drivers of various modules.
With the advanced MPPT control algorithm, TRIRON N series controllers can minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array and obtain the maximum energy from solar modules under any conditions; and can increase the ratio of energy utilization in the solar system by 20%-30% compared with a PWM charging method.
With the adaptive three-stage charging mode based on a digital control circuit, TRIRON N series controllers can effectively prolong the lifecycle of batteries, significantly improve the system performance and support all-around electronic protection functions, including overcharging and over-discharging protection to minimize damages to components of the system caused by incorrect installation or system failure at the utmost, and effectively ensure safer and more reliable operation of the solar power supply system for a longer service time. This modular solar controller can be widely used for different applications, e.g., communication base stations, household systems, street lighting systems and field monitoring etc.
- Identify and load the drivers of various modules automatically
- Modular design for easy combination and replacement
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Maximum DC/DC conversion efficiency of 98%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Automatic limitation of the charging power and current
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Multiple load work modes
- Support the lead-acid and lithium batteries with the needed tem. compensation
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- LCD and indicators to display operating data and status of the system
- User-friendly buttons for comfortable and convenient operation
- Master and slave RS485 communication modules design, reading the load or inverter operating data
- Control the inverter switch through the relay interface
- Provide 5VDC power through the dual USB output interface to charge electronic devices